Tooth Extractions – McKinney, TX
Safe & Effective Tooth Removal
Our primary goal with every patient here at Studio Dental is to help them keep their natural teeth for as long as possible, but unfortunately, a tooth can become so damaged that the only viable option is to remove it. In other situations, a relatively isolated problem may begin to affect the rest of the mouth. To make tooth extractions in McKinney, TX as comfortable as possible, we use local anesthetic, a gentle touch, and even take time beforehand to answer any and all questions. And, if needed, we can quickly replace any teeth with custom-made restorations to minimize the time spent with an incomplete smile.
Why Choose Studio Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Friendly Team That Puts Patient Comfort First
- Dentist with More Than 14 Years of Experience
- Extractions Only Used as a Last Resort
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
- Extensive decay on one tooth is beginning to spread to the neighboring teeth.
- The enamel is so broken or cracked that the tooth can’t be trusted to support a filling or crown.
- A tooth with multiple fillings is on the verge of cracking.
- Advanced gum disease has damaged the bone needed to support a tooth.
- More room is needed in the mouth for a new denture.
- More room is needed in the mouth so the teeth can move during orthodontic treatment.
- A baby tooth is preventing an incoming adult tooth from erupting properly.