Wisdom Tooth Extractions
Expert Care for Wisdom Teeth
The wisdom teeth are a third set of molars that usually start to come in around the late teens or early twenties, and while they were useful for our cavemen ancestors who needed them to make up for tooth loss, today, they tend to just cause problems. This is because the human jaw has shrunk over time, meaning most people simply don’t have enough room in their mouth for these teeth. This can cause them to painfully push on the nearby gums and teeth, and normally, the best solution is to just remove them. Thankfully, Dr. Kim can perform this procedure herself, so local families can get the care they need without having to visit an expensive specialist for wisdom tooth extractions in McKinney, TX.
Why Choose Studio Dental for Wisdom Tooth Extractions?
- Dentist with More than 14 Years of Experience
- Ready to Help Teens & Adults Alike
- Flexible Payment Options That Work for Any Budget
Problems Caused by the Wisdom Teeth
If any of the symptoms below sound familiar, then you or your child should come see us. Wisdom teeth could be the problem, and by acting quickly, we can hopefully extract them before any other issues pop up or become worse. Be sure to keep an eye out for:
- A persistent, dull pain towards the back of the jaw
- Pressure on the back teeth or gum tissue
- A small flap of gum tissue appearing towards the back of the mouth
- Oral pain in addition to fever, as the wisdom teeth can often become infected
- A change in the positioning of the teeth or how the bite feels